Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2007

All the angels in demonds.........

"If I exorsice my demonds then my angels leave me too, when they leave they're so hard to find"................


Someone asked me yesterday if I have lose the faith..........I answer that I don´t know what a faith is.........yesterday i was looking for the definition, I asked my mom and she told me that the only place that i can found it is in the bible, so, I took the book, I opened and start to read........about 10 or 15 minutes later I was so bored, I closed the book, went to the T.V. and started to watch.

Everyone talks about faith, everyone talks about to have faith............I was looking in all diferent kind of books what a faith is....and suddenly I opened a book that I was forgoten for a long time.

I put "Muse" cd in the stereo, sat in the coach and started to read............about 2 hours and a half later I was fascinated......when i finished, I remember why Nietzche is always right.

I believe.....but I thing that I have lost faith, and I don´t know if the faith can back again, while I´m waiting for faith, I turn up the volume to Muse cd and still laughing while I´m reading "asi Hablaba Zaratrusta".

No hay comentarios: