Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

Angie......and the neon lights

I walk in trouhg the door, between neon lights and the warm of the night.....turn around my head, people talking, others touching........I sat on a chair, ask for some drinks.....I saw her past beside me....she look at me and gave me a cold smile.........lot of girls passing by.....some of them come with us and ask us for a drink...i was enyoing the party while I was thinking in the others who spend a lot of money to have a lover....a lover who was going to stole their money after they wake up with a moral hangover and no pants.

She starts with the show..........I heard Angie of the Rolling Stones playing on the place......she comes very near to me....she was smiling me......sending me kisses, I am not that kind of guy....I just enyoied the music and actually it was almost if she was never there......I wasn´t paying attention to her.......just imagine Mick Jagger singing Angie.

After she finished, she comes with us....she sat at my side....asking me if I can gave you a drink....I said: "No"......she said: "Does not matter, I invite you the first one"....I did not answer....."do what do you want".....I thought......After that drink......she whisper at my ear......."I want you to dance in private".......I wasn´t pay at all.....Oscar did....she took me to another place....very comfortable.....she sat me in a coach.....start to dance, took off her clothe......she comes near at my ear and told me......."for you baby...this is for free".......took off my pants and gave me a very good blow job.......when I finished and so does she......we come back to the table......she said:"I have to go".....I said:"Ok"........she took a piece of paper, ask for a pen....and writte in a kidnap her cell number.......she gave me a very kind kiss and told me: "I would like to see you in my bed.......please call me....and it's going to be all for free, just for you baby".......I said: "Ok, call you later".....and throw the kidnap to the trash can.........

I didn`t know her name......but surely it was Angie......

No hay comentarios: