Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2007

hummmmm¡¡¡¡¡

it is your smile when you look at me¡¡¡¡¡¡
is the way that you touch me
is the way that you talk to me
that makes me feel like that¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
the way that your words trasspasing my soul.......
that shine in your eyes when i see you lying down on the floor
the way when you said: "I want you"....."I miss you"......"I love you".........
I wasn't looking for.......but you gave me.....all
is that smile in my mouth when I see you
is the way that I touch you.....that makes me want more
is the way that I talk to you
that makes you feel good¡¡¡¡¡
the way that my words trasspassing the limits of everything
that shine in my eyes when i'm inside of you
the way when I said: "I want you"
you wasn't looking for .....but I gave you.....all
and the way when both say "I m gonna miss you"..........when we're gone

1 comentario:

gaby san dijo...

difficult to believe you, when I know this too.....