Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

lunes, 31 de marzo de 2008

Love´s Antology

Could we believe in something that we can not touch or see?



Love.- (In my words) Stupid felling that makes you believe that the world is pink, that you are the best, the most handsome (or pretty), and fly as if you were high.



The truth is, my dear friends, that the love does not exist....is the same as God....do you really believe in something you cannot see?....is only faith...we have to hold something as our hopeness.



I´ve always think in one thing....How can be possible that the love hurts...in fact it did...it hurts, in your heart, that is because you feel sad, and sometimes cry.



"Diferent thoughs about love" a friend of mine said (thanks betty)



It is difficult nowadays to love somebody, or to love just as simply of that, but we never learn and we fall in love again, and again, and agin.



Could you believe how stupid the human behaviour is?...............



We walk alone with the heart of our hands waiting for somone to hold it, take care of it and grab it with so much love.



So, you don´t find the love in every corner....you built the love when you think you are ready to take care of it....usually is always with the wrong person.



Everybody is in love of somebody else......

It is so complicated, I think that is the reason because we have afraid of love..mmmm or even better to love someone or being love.

I don´t believe in love because I cannot touch it.......on the other hand I can feel it......I think that my only Hope is walk alone in the dark and wait for somebody to love me as equal as me.....or simply.....that she give me what I deserve.....

Meanwhile....I have a cigarrete in my mouth....a Whisky in my hand and lot of Rock in my headphones.

1 comentario:

Pepe Cleto dijo...

hey mano, tienes un meme en mi blog, pa que te des una vuelta