Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2007

Pretty In Pink

Cuando la volvi a ver, simplemente recorde, su voz, su miradaa bajando las escaleras, no hay nada comparado con eso, mmmmm, ese juego de coqueteria, ya veran porque...........

The first time I saw her I thought:" Another hippie girl, there are so many in this country", We were co-workers, then we talk, and tallk, and talk again and then we past from co-workers to friends (i think so). All started with a gum, jajaja, and we past from friends to something that we call "Whatever that we had" (intimate friends), mmm, I kissed her once..........and then I Touched her once.........and suddenly, I don't know how, she was at the side of my bed, well not exactly my bed, I should say in a hotel bed, watching us being so "cool",.

I never saw her as normal girl, she was more my truly and beloved friend, the best friend I ever had, shhe was so intense, so cosmic girl, she was, truly, a VERY SPECIAL GIRL for me, all the things she made, all the words she said, I was, I think ,so in love, but I never told her, cause we were very "cool".

We separate, not for long time (if you think that 3 years is lot), she was not out of my life at all, I always thought in her, i remembered in every moment of my life.

One day, I remember her mail and added to my messenger, sudenly she appears, ooooo what a moment, I was very happy and since that day I can't stop thinking about her.

She works in colonia roma, I went to see her, she was talking, blah, blah, blah, I remember that perfectly, I just hear her voice and i fall in love again..

She saw me........I saw her, we huge, talk for a few minutes and then...............we kissed each other.........again.

I told her good bye, I was walking and I remembered that I was thinking in that felling again, that never disappear, still there, we always love each other and now, we don't have afraid to say it.

Now a days, we considerer each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, i'm in love so does she, so we know that this not going to be easy, but, you tell me, what in this fucking world is easy?.

So, I can tell you now, peple, that WE ARE STILL BEING SO COOL AND WE ARE SO IN LOVE.


No hay comentarios: