Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

miércoles, 27 de junio de 2007

ABOUT A GIRL

Sitting in a lonely place, just watching the hours pass me by, suddenly my remembers come to me and smashed my head.



I´m not a handsome guy, just a little bit cute, but nothing like Brad or Jhonny (Pitt and Deep), but I used to have a lot of girls in so many ways, Do you think I´ve been wasting my time?, naaaa, don´t think so.

It is not about my eight girlfriends, no way, obviously that is not true, bbut laying in your bed I thougt that was true, so many girls I've kissed, and so many (believe it or not) I've reject, it is not for my body, I am not as strong as Mickey Rourke in that picture (the colony), but after all, I think I'm a little bit cute, so fucking tall.

It is curios, how do i meassure my lifetime, not with my ages neither the years, instead of that, i meassure it with my exes.

Suddenly I realize that it doesn´t matter how hard you try to get them away, the ghost of the ex is always there, they are not so bad at all, we share, learn and teach with them, but definitly, i also think, that you never will stop to learn.

So, I enjoy the present most, and also I,m learning a lot.

No hay comentarios: