Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

lunes, 2 de julio de 2007

JUST THINKING

When I was younger than I am now, I remember that one day I was reading a book of Nietzche, there was a phrase that I remembered a lot, it says: "Everyone has the right to have his own God and his own devil".

I have to mention that Nietzche is one of my favorite writters. A few days ago I went to the church for first time in long time again, when I arrived the priest was telling to the crowd omething about charity, you know, something like the peple have to see for other people and help them, because, if you do that, God is going to get back to you double of that you give.

He starts with the ceremony, when the ceremony ends he ask us to give a "help" to the church, you know, "a few coins that you don't need in his own words", everyone starts to give their money in the basket that the priest himself passed one by one in our sits..

While he was picking up the money, he was telling us a story of that all this money helps to the maintance of the church and to give other's people food, guys who ask to feed them, and poor kids.

When all ends, we went out of the church, the priest say good bye and enter to his office, we were outside right in the front of the church saying hello to all the family cause it was a bautism, and suddenly I saw the priest walking out from the back door carrying his car keys in the left hand, he mentioned before that he had to go to a wedding party.

He opened the door of that blue car, got inside and left the place.

hooooooo I have to mention also that the car was a 2005 blue BMW with such a pretty tires and that was the moment when i turn my head to watch the church and realized that was no maintance in it, the church was exactly the same as few years ago.

My mother ask me: ¿What's up?

I answered:Nothing mom, I'm just thinking that Nietzche was right, as ususal............

1 comentario:

Pepe Cleto dijo...

hahahaha of course..
la iglesia apesta.