Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

jueves, 12 de julio de 2007

I'm totally fu***d..........

Ok, I should not doing this right now, but........I will do it anyway, in a way to let them away and say them goodbye.....mmmm hoo and thankful also i think.

  • Nayeli: Your lips will never forget me, i'm sure.
  • Thabatha: Nice face, no brain.
  • Christian: I'm still keeping your secret.
  • Alejandra: Thanks, I'm stronger now.
  • Monica: Ixtapan remember us.
  • Flor: I remember you.
  • Loana: I'm still looking for.
  • Pamela: I don't remember you last name jajajaja.
  • Adriana: I enjoy it a lot.
  • Michelle: My french is still bad, jaja, thanks fo the lessons.
  • Laura: I'm sorry for that.
  • Araceli: I really did not enjoy it too much, but thanks anyway.
  • Rita: I remember your hair, you remember the wind.
  • Adriana: They never know.
  • Miriam: I remember your piercing.
  • The UDLA girl: I enjoyed that party a lot.
  • Fernanda: It was tender.
  • Stephany: jajajajaja, He doesn't know either.
  • Pamela: Your brother surely never imagine.
  • Heather: Can-cun was pretty hot.
  • Ariadna: Nice fucking car heee.
  • Canadian Girl: uffffffffff
  • Asian girl: What a pretty eyes.
  • Delaware Girl: They told me...........
  • All Amarican girls: We have nice fun.
  • Rocio: Thanks babe.
  • Paola: I've always enjoy go to see you........and your sister too¡¡¡.
  • Paola's sister: mmmmmm as i said.
  • Pamela: It was just that you mention before.
  • Chemistry Teacher: Thanks for that 10.
  • Abuela: Not bad haaaa.
  • Montserrat: yay.
  • Marisol: alex say hi.........jajajaja.
  • Marisol: I remember that day, you looked so pretty with (out) that dress.
  • Aracely: mmmmmm how could we explain that......
  • Kenya: I learn to fly.
  • Ana: too much babe, thanks.
  • Charlotte: (Sometimes)
  • Ana Paula: Ok, what a good ass, i should admit it.
  • Grande: You are such dirty.
  • Grande's sister: as equals as her sister.
  • Marcela: Nice heeee, finally your trick works.
  • Rocio: ok, that was good.
  • Rebeca: uyyyy almost, you know.
  • Paulina: your soft hands.
  • Karla: just 5 days....
  • Karen:excellent trick babe.
  • Chihuahua's Girl: 10, 000 feet club, thanks.
  • Michellet: You said i was a gentleman, i was thinking in ........ your big eyes.

Thanks

No hay comentarios: