Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

miércoles, 11 de julio de 2007

Dealing....

I was walking in the street and I saw it, it was new´s Garcia Marquez book, I really don't like his work, I have never been reading his work until that day, I decided to buy it because of the title: "Memorias de mis Putas Tristes", I thought it was going to be a good experience to read or just to kill the time.

I started to reading one night, I get involved in it while i was passing the pages, In the story he tell about all his girlfriends and his sexual and love experiences, the last sentence that he put in that book was "When you find a very true love, your demonds have been always follow you, as a shadows in the dark, but you don't have to be worried about your demonds, you have to be worried about hers".

I did not understand a lot this sentence in that time, until I assocciate all the book to the last sentence.

Sometimes is hard to being in love, and i really don't know how or what makes that love hurts, in fact, I don't know if the love is true, you said that word always, to everyone, and, that makes you feel better?, no way.................the things that you share with somebody else makes you feel in love, but sometimes i feel that It does not matter, you jump from one girl to other pretending being in love or looking for it, I thing that love is like time..............relative...........It is funny... because you said that you love somebody but you are thinking in somebody else........you said that you are looking the true love and have sex with everyone when the circunstances are allowed to do it.......you said that you are happy but in fact is an utopic happiness.

And all that shit makes me think now, that it is so hard to find the love just because our remembers makes us feel in earth and not in air.......it is always about wishes......and in some point you wish impossible things......love is not a feeling, nobody is looking for love instead of that all of us are looking somebody to share with..............

So, like I've always said "If I exorcise my demonds then my angels leave me too, when they leave, they're so hard to find"

Thanks Tom Waits for such a truly sentence.
And thanks garcia Marquez for such a great book

No hay comentarios: