Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

martes, 10 de julio de 2007

IUOUCH????

Ok, here we are....again, finally she moved into a new pretty house, she left M and Jhonathan behind, I hope so, she looks chill right now, I have spend all this week with her, watching movies, arguing, eating, sleeping and well making dirty things in her beatuiful and comfortably bed, (I have to say that our sex is getting much better and I enjoy it a lot), and talking about the past, the present and the future.

I'm pretty happy because she lets me share all this with her, sharing the same space, she's so sweet with me, she makes me feel so comfortably, she moved into her house on saturday, his brother and I help her to do it, we carried on the stuffs and boxes, at the end of the day we were a little bit tired but it does not matter because we were together, she looks pretty happy with her house and I can notice that because she always give me that beautiful smile, she has a lot of plans in her new house and that makes her feel better now, I´m not worried about her because she is a great girl and very smart woman...........she is worried about me, jajajajaja, I just love when she got a little bit jelous when other girls looks at me, I've always botering with that, the first time we go to the house she got jelous because of the neighbor upstairs, that girl saw me and g's brother standing there and she blows her eyes and tell us goodbye, not to mention the market´s girl too, I always said that I'm so charming and she got angry in a good way, I just love her too much, she always said to me that I'm so tall and so handsome and I know that is not true, she tells that becuse she loves me and that makes feel good as always do.

We talk about us, we talk about our past together and I think now we are learning a lot of things or I should say discoveryng things that we thougth not were there.

Ok.....now I have to say that I love you very much g, you make me feel special like nobody ever did or do, I love your body, your smile, the words in your mouth, the way you kiss me, the way you touch me, making you love is such a great experience, when you are sweet and tender and when you are dirty and kinky too, thanks for everything and as I always said in order to being so selfish.....

G, you were always mine.

P.S. I'm nervious because I'm going to meet her mother today...........iouch

No hay comentarios: