Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

sábado, 14 de julio de 2007

MIAU.......

It is amazing how some of the animals are more intelligent than people I know........

G and I had an argument the other day, we were fighting for a few minutes, we were angry each other, and obvious, the enviroment got intense as we were.

Suddenly, Lilly, g's pet come to me, she walked around me very slowly, put her head in my hand with the intention to get some care, I did, then she went with g and did the same ritual, she got lay on the bed, between us, watch me......watch g and got ly her head in her hand, so, I got lay in the bed at the side of g to gave lilly a caress and sudddenly she stands up and go away, she waited for a few minutes at the bottom of the bed, watch us again and got away very slowly.........

G and I started to laugh, so we sarted to talk again and solve the problem, later that night, we talk about lilly's behaviour, we realize that all that lilly did was for us, when she stands at the bottom of the bed was like if she told us : "c' mon is your turn guys I did my part already".

Lilly is not a cat, is not a woman, lilly is from the outerspace I'm sure about that.

Thanks lilly.






No hay comentarios: