Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

domingo, 15 de julio de 2007

Oshhhh......

I don't know, what are you afraid of?.

I don't know if you are afraid because i know you more than you can imagine, the fact that you cannot hide you mood or any of you feelings with me.

I'm not going to hurt you, but there is something that really makes me angry, when you refuse to talk when I know that something is wrong, you did not say anything at all, and I just have to wait if you want to talk to me.

I´m so fucking sick of it all, I hope you understand me, I really think you don't trust in me, and I don't know why, maybe is because you think I don´t trust in you.

So i don´t have anything to do, just sitting here smoking a cigarrette and waiting you tell me something.

While the time goes by, while the night pass by.

1 comentario:

gaby san dijo...

you're right I don't trust you.