Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

miércoles, 16 de enero de 2008

here we are again......

so many times saw my years go by...throug the glass of the eternity desire

with my hands cold and the mirror on my wall totally broken

i started to joking about my life and hidde all those fucking tears everytime i hear your voice telling me sweet words that come out from your mouth...........



I put my wishes in a empty box.....and after all this time I'll keep imagine that you are mine and I'll be yours......but nothing....why am i sad?



My way is unlight and the road I follow is not the same as you....but i don´t feel ashamed of.......



Because even if my body is so fucking cold right now maybe my heart is still a little bit warm.......


But really.....it does not care..............because I´m still standing in front........of them.

No hay comentarios: