Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

domingo, 27 de enero de 2008

East Wing Entrance

In some way, I realize that the only thing that truly makes me laugh a lot in this fucking jungle is SCRUBS tv show.......without mention Dr. Cox (because he deserves an honorific mention) I notice that even when you have a lot of things in your mind....in some way bambi comes to make something stupid and you...just laugh and say: "hooo bambi, you are such a jerk"......anyway.

I´ve always wondering about the future....about what do I want, about what do I deserve....and as usual.....peoples does not care a fucking thing.....so....today I learned with that sarcastic way that Dr. Cox have to tell the awful truth, that:

  1. Does not matter how good you are at all, always you have to ask for a little love
  2. does not matter what you deserve....always have what they want
  3. does not matter if you believe or not....the answer is always "mneh"

And the most important thing is:

There will be always a bambi inside us....and it will be a Dr.Cox outside waiting you for kick you in the ass.

So........get the things flow and start being more sarcastic.

No hay comentarios: