Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

miércoles, 20 de junio de 2007

LEARNING TO FLY





I listened Pink Floyd's song first time when I was younger than I am now....................much younger.

I thought in that time that was impossible learn to fly and teach to fly as well, now I know that......I was wrong.

I saw her coming carrying a cage with a bird inside, she explain to me later, that she found the bird with a broken wing, so she decided to take care of him until he get better.

She went to work everyday carrying the bird, she fed him, cleaned him and gave him eveything that the bird needed to be fine.

She always ran from her house to work and then to school carrying the bird, it was his best friend at that time.

I´ve always admire her, she teach me a lot of things, I´ve always known also that she is so COOL and smart, pretty and such a tender girl.

That afternoon she gave me another lesson.......................................another thing to admire her.

SHE TEACH THE BIRD HOW TO FLY, and believe me, you have to be very special to do it.

And you are very special thanks again G..........................

No hay comentarios: