Follow me

Vistas de página en total

Tweet this page

lunes, 23 de julio de 2007

MOTHERFUCKER


Everyone has it´s own "motherfucker" story..........

She: where you going?
He: to the bathroom
She: ok, don´t get late
He: na
He walks to the bathroom.......
He: hi, r..., how are you?
The other she: fine and you?
He: not as well as you, what are you doing?
The other she: I´m waiting for d....
He: Hoooo, I see, he´s late by now, isn´t he
The other she: yeah, as always
He: mmmm so bad, what are you drinking?
The other she: Nothing yet
He: would you like to drink something?
The other she: Yeah...mmm a tequila would be nice?
He: Ok
He to the bartender: A tequila for the beautiful lady please
The other she: You really thing that I´m cute?
He: of course, is there any doubt?, c´mon, you look gorgeos with that dress,mmm I like your hair too is awesome....
The other she: Thank you, you are always so nice with me
He: mmm thanks, I have to go to the bathroom, don´t go ok
The other she: Ok, don´t get late
He: no way, just a minute
He walks into the bathroom..................and come back
The other she: so, what´s up?
He: nothing at all, mmm I did not mention anything about your pretty lips, did I?
The other she: mmmmm n-n-no
He: well, I love your lips too
The other she: mmm well, thanks, I like yours too
He: really¡¡¡¡, well let´s try this.........
(He kiss to The other she)......for a long time
He: that was nice
The other she: yeah...very nice¡¡¡¡
He: we should do it often, don´t you thing?
The other she: of course, call me tomorrow, I have something important to tell you....
He: Ok
The other he: Hi, brother, how are you?
He: fine thanks, see ya then, bye
The other she: ok, bye, bye
The other he: bye g.....
He walks to the table......
She: What a fuck think you are doing?
He: what?, what are you talking about?
She: You think that I´m stupid, I saw you, you just kiss R...
He: calm down, don´t so be dramatic, let´s talk outside
She: I don´t want to talk to you, just let me alone, I´m going home
He:Ok, if you want to leave fine.....but if you go you will not see me again
She: We are breaking up?¡¡¡¡
He: it seems that we are doing it......
She: no, w-w-well, if you want...we can talk
He: no, too late
She: no baby....I´m sorry.... I shouldn´t talk to you like that.....but understand me I was angry
He: yeah, it does not matter, What are you going to do?
She: I stay with you...you know I love you, Why you treat me like that?
He: It was just a kiss...(as a friends)
She: ok, let´s forget it, we are going to have a good time...I love you very much
He: yeah right
She: can I stay with you in your place tonight
He: as you want.....
Sorry about that......what´s your motherfucker story?

No hay comentarios: